Want to become a community builder?
Community Builders play an integral role in shaping the ReachOut.com Community by providing support
and guidance, participating in and facilitating discussion and by leading by example.
Why should people do this?
What’s in it for you?
- Help others
- Gain skills in facilitation and blog writing
- Learn how to support a friend
- Gain experience in working with mental health professionals
- Help shape the ReachOut.com community and ReachOut.com service
- Trip to Sydney paid for by Inspire
- You must be aged between 18 and 25 to be eligible to apply.
- We are looking for open, honest, passionate young people who can enhance our current community.
- They must be committed and have good written communication skills.
For more info check out the Community Builders Role description here
How to apply
Write us a paragraph or 2 two telling us:
- Why you would like to be a community builder
- An example of a time you have shown community spirit (either on line or off line)
- An example of a time when you have juggled a number of responsibilities
- An example of something you do to look after yourself when thing get a bit much
Applications must include your name, DOB and state you are in.
Community builders must commit to two hours of community building work per week for a period of 6
months and must be available to attend a 3 day training workshop in mid July.
Please send application to email@example.com
Applications close 7th of June 2011
For any other enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This work is licenced under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs licence.
© 2008. First published on actnow.com.au
Tell me about creative commons licences