September 15th marks annual RUOK? Day. A day set aside for all Australians to as a mate ‘RUOK?.'
ReachOut.com has teamed with RUOK? Day to work with school students in the design and delivery of a RUOK? Day campaign.
You will be flown in to Sydney for an all expense paid 3 day workshop where you work with us to design the campagin activities.
To get involved you must be:
- Attending an Australian high school and be aged 16-17 between April and September this year
- Be able to attend a 3 day workshop in Sydney (paid for by ReachOut.com) in June
- Are able to contribute 1 hour a week additional to the 3 day workshop between May – September to contribute to online forum discussions
- With the assistance of ReachOut.com, committed to taking the RUOK? Day campaign to your school.
Why should people do this?
We are looking to recruit students from all over Australia with different backgrounds, interests and skills.
Get the full lowdown at http://au.reachout.com/connect/get-involved/special-project-campaign-it
If you are interested in coming to Sydney and designing activities to implement in your school and to share with all school students in Australia, let us know more about you!
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org letting her know:
- Where you are from and what high school you attend
- Your date of birth
- Contact number
- How you would manage your time between school and your commitment to this project
- Your interests and skills (can be anything!!!)
- Why you want to be involved
Please send your expression of interest (no more than a page) to email@example.com by the 6th May